|• At Hayle Community School student progress is monitored in all subjects in all years every half term.
• All parents will receive a Progress Monitoring Report at each of these times.
• We monitor progress against targets and whether a student is likely to exceed, make or not make nationally expected levels of progress.
• Our targets are based on Key Stage 2 results in English and mathematics, National Statistics and teacher’s professional judgements.
|• We expect students in Years 7, 8 and 9 to make a minimum of two sub-levels progress each year
• We recognise that some students will exceed these targets so we review them each year to ensure they are realistic and challenging.
• Whilst recognising that the new national curriculum does not have levels from September 2014 student progress at Hayle Community School will continue to be monitored using current National Curriculum Levels.
• The table above illustrates the current nationally expected levels of progress over the five secondary school years.